Susannah Fox will be a panelist at Preventing Stroke and Heart Disease: Connecting Traditional and Emerging Approaches to Change Behavior, a one and a half day workshop sponsored by NINDS, NHLBI and NIA of the National Institutes of Health. The workshop will be held November 12-13, 2009 in Bethesda, Maryland. The panel, “New and Emerging Opportunities and Innovations,” will be moderated by Tom Beall, Managing Director of Ogilvy Public Relations, Worldwide.
Susannah will present “Health 2.0: How Health Consumers Gather, Create, and Share Information Using The Internet”:
Members of the panel include:
- Susannah Fox, Associate Director, Digital Strategy, Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, Health 2.0: How Health Consumers Gather, Create, and Share Information Using The Internet
- Janice Nall, M.B.A., Director, Division of E-Health Marketing National Center for Health Marketing, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Harnessing the Power of Communications Technologies
- Bob McKinnon, M.A., Founder and Chief Executive Officer, YELLOWBRICKROAD: Emerging Marketing and Advertising Approaches that Support Change
- Sendhil Mullainathan, Ph.D., Harvard University: Behavioral Economics-Affecting Change through Financial Incentives and Motivators
- Environmental and Policy Changes to Advance Health and Achieve Health Equity