Pew Research Center Millennials Conference, February 24, 2010
- Andrew Kohut, President of the Pew Research Center
- Rebecca W. Rimel, President and CEO of The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Judy Woodruff, Senior Correspondent, PBS NewsHour, and Conference Moderator
Results from a new survey and expert analysis of the values, experiences and demographics of today’s teens and twentysomethings.
- David Campbell, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Notre Dame, and author, Why We Vote: How Schools and Communities Shape Our Civic Life
- Neil Howe, co-author, Millennials Rising
- Mark Lopez, Associate Director, Pew Hispanic Center
- Allison Pond, Research Associate, Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life
- Paul Taylor, Executive Vice President, Pew Research Center
Experts on media and technology examine how Millennials are seeking, sharing and creating information.
- Danah Boyd, Microsoft Research New England, and Fellow, Harvard University Berkman Center for Internet & Society
- Dylan Casey, Product Manager, Google
- Amanda Lenhart, Senior Research Specialist, Pew Internet & American Life Project
- Tom Rosenstiel, Director, Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism
They rocked the vote in 2008. Will the Millennials show up this November? And how will they shape the political landscape beyond?
- Matt Bai, Contributing Politics Writer, The New York Times Magazine
- Eli Pariser, Board President, MoveOn.org
- Reihan Salam, Fellow, New America Foundation, and co-author, Grand New Party
- Scott Keeter, Director of Survey Research, Pew Research Center
- Michael Dimock, Associate Director, Pew Research Center for the People & the Press