Susannah Fox was on the host committee for the first Health 2.0 conference in Washington, DC and offered her insights about mobile, social health:
- Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, US Health and Human Services,
- Aneesh Chopra, Chief Technology Officer of the United States
- Linda Harris, Lead, Health Communication and eHealth, US Health and Human Services Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP)
- Kenneth Buetow, Associate Director, BioInformatics, National Cancer Institute & Founder, caBIG (cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid)
- Jon White, Health IT Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Wil Yu, Director of Innovation, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC)
- Joshua Seidman, Office of Provider Adoption Support, Office of the National Coordinator …AND more than 30 technology demonstrations from leading Health 2.0 companies.