The Pew Internet Project studies the social impact of the internet. All of our reports, presentations, and data sets dating back to the year 2000 are available for free. Our mission is to make it easy for people to find – and share – our research.
Here are some highlights of the new site:
- Topic-driven navigation (see: Teens)
- Page through reports online (see: Generations Online in 2009)
- Grab-and-go infographics (see: Twitter users are more mobile in news consumption)
- Searchable poll database (see: Explore Survey Questions)
But enough about the cool tools. Here are some shortcuts to old favorites:
- Latest trends charts: who’s online, internet activities, etc.
- A year-by-year catalog of our reports
- Download data sets