We invite publishers to include a feed of the latest headlines from the Fact Tank blog on their sites. The Fact Tank provides real-time analysis and news about data from Pew Research Center writers and social scientists. Use of the widget indicates acceptance of the Pew Research Center Terms & Conditions.
- U.S. trade deficits with other countries can vary significantly, depending on how they’re measured
- Q&A: How Pew Research Center identified bots on Twitter
- A majority of U.S. teens fear a shooting could happen at their school, and most parents share their concern
- Asylum claims in Canada reached highest level in decades in 2017
- U.S. foreign policy experts are more pessimistic about democracy than their European counterparts
Paste the blow iframe code into your website where you would like your feed to appear. You can change the width to an explicit number; otherwise the iframe will fill the available with of its parent container.