We invite publishers to include a feed of the latest headlines from the Fact Tank blog on their sites. The Fact Tank provides real-time analysis and news about data from Pew Research Center writers and social scientists. Use of the widget indicates acceptance of the Pew Research Center Terms & Conditions.
- Americans with higher education and income are more likely to be involved in community groups
- Many immigrants with Temporary Protected Status face uncertain future in U.S.
- Fewer Americans view deficit reduction as a top priority as the nation’s red ink increases
- The way U.S. teens spend their time is changing, but differences between boys and girls persist
- Latinos have become less likely to say there are too many immigrants in U.S.
Paste the blow iframe code into your website where you would like your feed to appear. You can change the width to an explicit number; otherwise the iframe will fill the available with of its parent container.